Wednesday 7 March 2012

New Comer, Alexia Challenges Muna & Eva!



The first lady Of Playtown (Alexia), in Phone Video Recording Freestyle Session at Playtown challenged Muna and Eva. Alexia says she means no disrespect to thier brands or Rap style and has nothing against them.

According her, "It was just a freestyle not like it was pre-planned or something. Was just one of our regular night freestyle sessions at Playtown. I'm not saying I'm the best, but Play Buoy thinks I am. For me thats enough. He threw in the topics and I just went as hard as I could on them"

Alexia aka PlayGurl originates from Edo State and was recently signed by Play Buoy to Playtown Inc. She's also the Band Leader of PlayGroup.

Enjoy the 5mins Long Freestyle Video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXwcJtUosMk&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment