Friday 3 February 2012

biography of LNC



Real Name - Obadina Oluwatobi Kehinde
Stage Name - L.N.C { Lack No Concept }
State Of Origin - Ogun State
Local Goverment - Kajola
Date Of Birth - October 19, 1986
Place Of Birth - Egbeda Akowonjo, Lagos State
Sex - Male
Best Food - Rice & Dodo
Country - Nigeria
Occupation -Music Artiste & Producer
Hobbies - Love to play video games & Love To Make People Around me Laugh
Kind Of Music - Any How You Want It, R&b, Hiphop, Dancehall, Ragga & Reggae
Music Mentor - 2face Idibia
Best Color - Green
Complexion - Fair
HangOuts - I spend Most Of My Time In The Studio
Family Background - Second Born Of The Family
Height -
Weight -
Name Of Record Label - One Blow Records
Primary School Background - I Attended St' Micheal Nursery & Primary School, Egbeda Akowonjo, Lagos State
Secondary School Background - I Attended Millenium Senior Secondary School, Egbeda, Lagos State
University / Polytechnic - Still On Processing
Something Special About L.N.C - I'm More Creative & Productive
Smoking Habbit - No, God 4bid
Drinking Habbit - Yes But Occasionally
For How Long As L.N.C Been In The Music Industry ? - Professionally 7 yrs
When Was L.N.C's Happiest Moment - My Happiest Moment Was The Day I met Dj Stramborella At City People's Talent Hunt
When Was L.N.C's Saddest Moment - My Saddest Moment Was The Day I Had A Show With My Ex-Group { MC's PLANET } This Show
Was Held At GateWay Hotel & Suites,Sango Ota Ogun State, Eventually I Misplaced Our T-fair Back Home So We Had To Treck All The
Way From Sango Ota,Ogun State Precisely Down To Lagos, What A Bad Experience'''Download the new hot single from L.N.C titled D' Koko, http://www/mp3twit.com/d2m Download D' KOKO video from L.N.C http://twitvid.com/AWZUE

No comments:

Post a Comment